(it's all just words, but if i have a thousand of them you may pretend they form a picture.)


 

Monday, September 11, 2006

binary coded decimals

the one week break starts today...

bro's msn status says 6 days, so i'm assuming that's how many days before he is whisked off to the UK. i currently have 5 seasons of futurama and x-men sitting on my hard disk, just in case. my final year project is in the final stages of completion, and i'm going to do my best to finish it off. my microp lab is in pieces in front of me, but it'll be done soon.

need... to... rest... more...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

archived articles, sorted by month


feel free to post comments here! no need to register, and the email is optional.



Powered by Blogger

BolehBlogs

MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!